Transcripts - Current Students

Use the Request for Official Transcript-Electronic if you are applying to schools through the Common Application, Coalition Application, or Sendedu. A parent signature is needed.

Use the standard Transcript Request form for official transcripts that must be mailed. You must fill out a separate form for each school/scholarship needed. Please provide a stamp with each transcript request. A parent signature is needed.

Transcripts - Former Students

A Blue Mountain graduate who needs to request an official high school transcript must complete the attached transcript request form and pay a fee of $3.00 per transcript request payable by cash or check (payable to Blue Mountain Guidance Department). The form and payment should be mailed to the guidance department or submitted to the guidance office between the hours of 8 am to 3 pm. Current BMHS students should refer to the transcript instructions listed with the information on applying to colleges.

Transcript Request Form for former graduates.

Contact Us

Blue Mountain District Office

685 Red Dale Road

P.O. Box 188

Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Ph. 570.366.0515 | Fax 570.366.0838

Blue Mountain High School

1076 West Market Street

Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972

Ph. 570.366.0511 | Fax 570.366.1965

Blue Mountain Middle School

685 Red Dale Road

P.O. Box 279

Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Ph. 570.366.0546 | Fax 570.366.2513

Blue Mountain Elementary East

675 Red Dale Road

Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Ph. 570.366.1065 | Fax 570.366.1797

Blue Mountain Elementary West

1383 Long Run Road

P.O. Box 220

Friedensburg, PA 17972

Ph. 570.739.4461 | Fax 570.739.4822

Blue Mountain Elementary Cressona

45 Wilder Street

Cressona, PA 17929

Ph. 570.385.5580 | Fax 570.385.7206

© Copyright 2018 by BMSD