- Open House for Prospective Vo-tech Students “2015-2016″ School Year (10/1/2014)
Attention current freshmen; the attached flyer is for any student interested in attending Vocational Technical school at the start of the 2015-16 school year. More information will be available at the open house.
Please click on the link below for additional information
- BMHS EAGLE NOTE – School Day 38 / Rotation Day 3 (10/17/2014)
MENU for TODAY
Fish Sandwich Au Gratin Potatoes Tropical Fruit ½ Pint Milk
ACTIVITY CALENDAR – TBA
Mon. 10/20 No Chorus
There is no after school chorale or handbells today
Tues. 10/21 Full Chorus
Wed. 10/22 Full Chorus for students not in band
After School Chorale Women 3-4
Thurs. 10/23 Chorale
Fri. 10/24 Full Chorus for students no in band
This Week’s Activities
Follow the link below to HighSchoolSports.net and view our athletic schedule. You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser.
For those students who signed up to participate in this year’s Powder Puff game please listen to the following practice dates and times:
Wednesday October 22 3:30-5:30
Tuesday October 28 3:30-5:30
Wednesday October 29 3:30-5:30
Game: October 30 6:00 Be here by 5:00
All practices are mandatory. If you miss a practice you will not play in the game.
This is a commitment on your part and you must be here the entire time scheduled.
ATTENTION SENIORS. . .Senior Baby Picture and Then/Now Picture Letters will be arriving in the mail soon! All pictures will be due Friday, October 24th! There will be a late acceptance date of Tuesday, October 28th. However there is a late fee for the baby pictures. Please see your letters for more details. All pictures must be received by the deadline or they will not appear in the yearbook.
Counselors are assigned as follows:
All grades are assigned by last names with Mr. Kutz A thru G, Mrs. Pishock H thru O, and Mrs. Freiler P thru Z.
Attn. Seniors: Scholarship List #2 is now available in the guidance office, or can be accessed on the Guidance web page.
Attention 10th and 11th grade students: Applications are available in the Guidance Office for the University of Pittsburgh Health Career Scholars Academy and the Pennsylvania School for Global Entrepreneurship. Talented students who are interested in the sciences and health care field, or have an interest in business, international relations or economic development may apply.
Wilkes University is hosting “Experience a Day in Nursing” on Friday, November 7th. Any 11th and 12th grade students are invited to attend. Students need to provide their own transportation. See your counselor for more information.
- Prudential Spirit of Community Award –for students who have distinguished themselves by making a difference in their communities by volunteering.
- Wilderness First Aid Course being taught November 22nd and 23rd at Port Clinton Fish and Game. Cost is $185, plus $35 for optional CPR training. Students will learn how to deal with common medical emergencies that occur in the back country. Registration Deadline is November 7th.
- University of the Sciences Healthy Lifestyles Campaign Contest – open to 10th, 11th and 12th grade students. Submission must include a 5-7 slide Powerpoint presentation describing the rationale for the campaign, the campaign strategy and how it would be implemented through social media platforms. Deadline is October 27th.
- Susquehanna University Creative Writing Day on Monday, November 3rd from 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM. Students get to choose one of 9 different writing workshops. A parent or guardian must accompany students.
The following colleges will be in the main lobby during lunch periods:
Oct. 22 Alvernia College
Oct. 24 Wilkes University
Oct. 29 Lehigh Carbon Community College
Oct. 30 Johnson College
Nov. 4 Pace University
Nov. 7 DeSales University
Nov. 10 University of Scranton
Nov. 12 King’s College
McCann School of Business and Technology
- December 2013 Keystone Exam Parent Information (11/20/2013)