- BMHS Eagle Note – School Day 17 / Rotation Day 2 (9/17/2014)
MENU for TODAY
Popcorn Chicken w/Bread Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy Corn Pears ½ Pint Milk
Thurs., 9/18 SADD, Senior Planning Committee
Fri., 9/19 Green Club Meeting
Thurs., 9/18 Full Chorus
Fri., 9/19 County Chorus for Students who are not in Band
This Week’s Activities
Follow the link below to HighSchoolSports.net and view our athletic schedule. You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser.
The senior group picture will be taken on the “Y” Friday, Sept. 26th at 2:20. This picture will not be retaken but will be rescheduled due to bad weather.
Counselors are assigned as follows:
All grades are assigned by last names with Mr. Kutz A thru G, Mrs. Pishock H thru O, and Mrs. Freiler P thru Z.
Attn. Seniors: Scholarship List #1 is now available in the guidance office, or can be accessed on the Guidance web page.
Penn State Schuylkill will be hosting a free application day on October 7th in the high school library. Schuylkill Campus must be your first choice of attendance. See your counselor to sign up.
Information is available in the Guidance Office on the following.
- The Schuylkill County College Fair to be held October 9th at Martz Hall. Interested juniors and seniors can sign up in the Guidance Office.
- The National College Fair in Philadelphia with over 400 universities on Sunday, October 26th.
- Prudential Spirit of Community Award –for students who have distinguished themselves by making a difference in their communities by volunteering.
- Wilderness First Aid Course being taught November 22nd and 23rd at Port Clinton Fish and Game. Cost is $185, plus $35 for optional CPR training. Students will learn how to deal with common medical emergencies that occur in the back country. Registration Deadline is November 7th.
- University of the Sciences Healthy Lifestyles Campaign Contest – open to 10th, 11th and 12th grade students. Submission must include a 5-7 slide Powerpoint presentation describing the rationale for the campaign, the campaign strategy and how it would be implemented through social media platforms. Deadline is October 27th.
- Susquehanna University Creative Writing Day on Monday, November 3rd from 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM. Students get to choose one of 9 different writing workshops. A parent or guardian must accompany students.
The following colleges will be in the main lobby during lunch periods:
Sept. 18 University of Scranton
Sept. 19 Moravian College
Sept. 22 Lehigh Carbon Community College
Sept. 23 Eastern University
- December 2013 Keystone Exam Parent Information (11/20/2013)