These organizations are not associated with Blue Mountain Recreation Commission, please direct all questions regarding the program to the respective organization.
Community Group Field Request Form
Please check back periodically as youth organizations update registration information!
Registration information will only be posted if the recreation commission is notified by youth organizations.
Group Contact Information
Blue Mountain Soccer Club
2013 Registration Information: Online Registration only. www.bmsd.org
Blue Mountain Tri County Football and Cheerleading
2013 Registration Information:
Blue Mountain Tri County Football and Cheerleading Registration
When: February 19, March 19, April 16
Where: Orwigsburg Ambulance Building
For: boys going into K thru 6th grade
girls going into K thru 7th grade
**COPIES of a birth certificate are needed at time of registration**
Head cheer coach Laurie Seigfried 366-2484
Blue Mountain Midget Football & Cheerleading
- Final Registration : Thursday, 4/25 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
(Location – Pioneer Pole Buildings along Rt. 183)Football: Kindergarten – 8th Grade (as long as only 13 years old on 12/31/13)
Cheerleading: Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Orwigsburg Area Girls Softball
- 2013 Registration Information: Registration for Girls Softball will be held on January 15th & 23th at the Middle School Cafeteria from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Deer Lake Youth Baseball
- 2013 Registration Information:
- Any questions, call John 570-366-2026
- 2013 Registration information:Orwigsburg Ambulance Building
(Conference Rm, side door entrance)
500 E Market St, Orwigsburg
Monday, February 25, 6:30pm – 8pm
Registration can also be done online (PREFERRED METHOD) by visiting our website: www.leaguelineup.com/oaylOther forms and information, including eligibility and fees, can be found there as well.
Orwigsburg Little League
- 2013 Registration Information: Orwigsburg Little League will have Registration for Little League and Minor League in the Elementary East Cafeteria on Wednesday January 16th and Thursday January 24th both nights from 6 to 8. New players please bring a copy of a birth certificate and proof of residency. For all players, there are Registration forms available on our website.
Orwigsburg Teener Baseball
- 2013 Registration Information: Registrations will be held on Wed. Feb. 13th and Thurs. Feb. 21st at the Orwigsburg Ambulance Building from 6-8:00 PM.
Cressona Area Baseball
- 2013 Registration Information: Wednesday, February 6th at Cressona Fire Co No. 1 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Cressona Girls Softball
- 2013 Registration Information:
BMSD Outdoor Athletic Facilities
Blue Mountain High School Tennis Courts
Open to the Public until 10 PM in GOOD WEATHER
Blue Mountain High School Track
Open to the Public until Dusk
*all public must stay off football field*
- These facilities are open for public use as long as the BMSD is not using them.
- If the facility is locked please contact the Recreation Office, so we can make sure the BMSD has it open in future.
Walking Trail at BMSD Complex in Orwigsburg
Open to the public to use at anytime.
- Public is reminded that if they are walking a dog, they must clean up after the dog!
- NO dogs should be allowed on any of the athletic facilities near the trail!