These organizations are not associated with Blue Mountain Recreation Commission, please direct all questions regarding the program to the respective organization.
Community Group Field Request Form
Please check back periodically as youth organizations update registration information!
Registration information will only be posted if the recreation commission is notified by youth organizations.
Group Contact Information
Blue Mountain Soccer Club
2014 Registration Information:
Blue Mountain Tri County Football and Cheerleading
- website: www.leaguelineup.com/bmtceagles
Head cheer coach Laurie Seigfried 366-2484
Blue Mountain Midget Football & Cheerleading
Orwigsburg Area Girls Softball
Deer Lake Youth Baseball
- Any questions, call John 570-366-2026
Orwigsburg Little League
Orwigsburg Teener Baseball
Cressona Area Baseball
Cressona Girls Softball
BMSD Outdoor Athletic Facilities
Blue Mountain High School Tennis Courts
Open to the Public until 10 PM in GOOD WEATHER
Blue Mountain High School Track
Open to the Public until Dusk
*all public must stay off football field*
- These facilities are open for public use as long as the BMSD is not using them.
- If the facility is locked please contact the Recreation Office, so we can make sure the BMSD has it open in future.
Walking Trail at BMSD Complex in Orwigsburg
Open to the public to use at anytime.
- Public is reminded that if they are walking a dog, they must clean up after the dog!
- NO dogs should be allowed on any of the athletic facilities near the trail!