SCHOLARSHIP LIST #6
February 13, 2013
- Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program –$10,000 in scholarships given to students between the ages of 6 and 18. Criteria is based on contributions to your community in a meaningful way by performing volunteer services within the last 12 months. Students must be nominated by someone over 21. Application and nomination forms are available at: www.kohlskids.com Nominations accepted February 1, 2013- March 15, 2013.
- Hermine-Solt Student Scholarship – Sponsored by the PA Association of Educational Office Professionals. A $500 scholarship for a Pennsylvania high school senior who is pursuing higher education in a business-related field. Application can be found at www.paeop.com (under awards and scholarships). Deadline for application: March 1, 2013.
- St David Vocal Competition – Open to any high school student of Schuylkill or Carbon County. Scholarship winners of $500, $300 and $200. Application can be picked up from Ms. Hampford in the Choral Room or in the Guidance Office. Deadline: April 4, 2013
- PA Association of Medical Suppliers Scholarship – $1,000 to a deserving student in Pennsylvania or Delaware who has overcome a physical challenge with the help of home medical equipment and supplies. Applications are available in the Guidance Office. Deadline: March 29, 2013
- PA School Public Relations Association – offers three $500 scholarships for public school students planning on majoring in communications or public relations. Application is available at http://www.penspra.org/ScholarshipInfo.aspx Deadline is March 15, 2013