Please note the following locations, dates, and times of registration:
Blue Mountain Elementary East:
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Blue Mountain Elementary West:
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Kindergarten packets will be available in BMEE and BMEW offices on February 4, 2013.
Kindergarten registration is for Blue Mountain School District resident children who will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2013.
THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION:
PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
(one of the following)
- -Construction Contract (90 days after which they must be inhabiting)
(two of the following)
- -Current utility bill
- -Credit card bill
- -Property tax bill
- -Vehicle registration
- -Driver’s license
- -DOT identification card
All the above forms must confirm the address provided on the enrollment forms.
(if none of the above)
The only other option to confirm residency is for the BMSD resident to complete and have notarized the following:
- -Residency form 13-1302 (School issued form)
PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE:
- -Birth certificate
- -Notarized copy of birth certificate
- -Baptismal certificate
- -Copy of the record of baptism – notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth
- -Notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth
- -Valid passport
- -Prior school record indicating the date of birth
IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIRED BY LAW:
- -4 doses of tetanus (usually given as DTP, DTaP, DT or Td)(1 dose on or after the 4th birthday)
- -4 doses of diphtheria (usually given as DTP, DTaP, DT or Td)(1 dose on or after the 4th birthday)
- -3 doses of Polio Vaccine (OPV or IPV)
- -2 doses of measles (usually given as MMR)
- -2 doses of mumps (usually given as MMR )
- -1 dose of rubella (German measles) (usually given as MMR)
- -3 doses of Hepatitis B properly spaced
- -2 doses of Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine or history of disease
PARENT REGISTRATION STATEMENT: School issued form.
HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY: School issued form.